- Arrival meet and greet pickup from airport to accommodation and departure costs back to airport
- Pre-departure information Orientation meeting, general organisation and guidance for project
- Work materials and equipment deemed necessary workshops
- Use of meeting rooms for work project
- Welcome Breakfast (Continental style, usually includes cereal, milk, bread, butter, jam)
- Shared accommodation includes bed linen (contents and the area may vary from apartments and usually most project members will share a room)
- French language classes
- Project related activities, project visits or excursions to aid with research
- Members of our team to aid at project related activities and guidance
- Professional workshops undertaken by qualified staff on location with feedback to aid in completion of project – Proof reading service if required
- Downloadable copy of the E-book with help with online publishing together with all relevant certificates or documentation as proof of completion.
All projects details vary from project to project and all incur costs – these costs vary for each project. For the most up-to-date costs, dates and detailed overview of a particular project, please request an information pack.
N.B.: Group sizes vary from a minimum of 6 people to a maximum of 60 people depending on the project.
Take a look at some of these fantastic photos of Lyon...
Find out when our next projects run...